Designed for shipboard communication applications, the MTX-R BTS (Black Tactical Switch) performs automated switching and control of clear and encrypted signals among modems, encryption devices, radio transmitters, and receivers. Capable of interconnecting up to 512 individual wideband (25 KHz) analog ports, the MTX-R BTS handles shipboard communication with ease, including both analog and digital interfaces and controls and both narrowband and wideband signals.
MTX-R BTS (Black Tactical Switch) Uses:
- Shipboard Communications
MTX-R BTS Key Features
- High density non-blocking crosspoint design
- Automated crosspoint testing
- Supports 512 ports with any combination of lines and trunks.
- Switches all standard digital interfaces
- WAN interfaces connect in full-duplex mode
- Switches wideband (25 kHz) analog
- Multi-point switching
- Broadcast mode
- Manual patch capability
- Multi-level security access
- Battery-backed dual NVRAM