Tactical C2 Voice Switch
Cornet Technology’s TVCS InterConnect Omni (TVCS Omni) is a JITC certified, highly
compact communications, conferencing, and interconnect solution. The TVCS Omni provides
conferencing and any-to-any voice connectivity for the military, homeland security, and
The TVCS OMNI is a black voice conferencing switch that delivers a hybrid (IP and TDM) architecture based on an industry-standard IP networking framework. Its compact, all-in-one, chassis supports up to 128 IP/VoIP devices, up to 48 POTS FXS/trunk FXO/E&M connections, and up to 4 T1/E1 PRI interfaces, in any combination. The user experience is driven by the TVCS’s user-friendly Human Machine Interface (HMI) that enables operators to establish two-party calls, create or join conferences, or participate in multiple conferences with equal ease.
The TVCS Omni connects operators with operators (intercom), and devices such as COMSEC equipment, military radios, land line phones, and PBX in two-party or multi-party conferences.
TVCS Omni Key Features
- TDM and IP backplanes with VoIP gateway
- Three types of VoIP conferences: intercom, radio, monitor
- Individual and group volume control
- Active noise filtering for every radio gateway port
- Automated Gain Control (AGC) for every interface
- Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
- IP voice networking between the operators, radios, telephony, speakers and recorders
- External recorder supported
- Recording of both active and inactive radios
- Each radio channel is separately recorded facilitating select radio channel playback
- Scalability: Add input cards as needed; any number of interface cards of a type can be used in a box. For example, 16 Radio Gateway cards can be used in a box to interface 64 radio nets of various kinds (HF/VHF/UHF); alternately, eight radio cards and eight E&M cards can be used per box to integrate 32 radio nets, and 32 E&M networks.
TVCS OMNI Uses
- Tactical missions’ command and control
- Homeland security
- First responder communication interoperability
- Air Force operational communications.
(Click to download white paper on Secure Communication for the Warfighter – In the Air and on the Ground Today and in the future)