The iVDO Terra-10 is an extremely compact one- to four-channel H.264 SD video encoder available as a card or in a chassis version. Its small form-factor makes it ideal for UAVs or ROVs requiring multi-video streams. The Terra-10 also handles one stereo audio input, a single serial port and metadata for four video channels. The unit is STANAG 4609 compliant.
iVDO Terra-10 Key Features
- Single-channel to four-channel, standards-based H.264 encoding over 64 Kbps to 6 Mbps
- Interlaced or progressing scanning
- Transport and elementary streams available
- Audio encoding
- Metadata support for externally sourced data
- Management via web browser and SNMP