The U-HIB is a unique analog audio and Push-to-Talk (PTT) to Universal Serial Bus interface device. The U-HIB enables the crew member to use tactical analog headsets and handsets with any digital software VoIP telephone for full-duplex conversations, half-duplex Combat Net communications, and to hear operating-system compatible sounds or voice applications.
U-HIB Key Features
- Clear audio with side tone to connect touch screen displays to vehicle intercom
- PTT for soft client interaction
- Built-in audio filtering for enhancing audio quality and reducing or eliminating vehicle noise
- Operating system agnostic
- Built in speaker with external volume control