The TCT 8000J, Voice over IP (VoIP) voice terminal, has all the features and functions of the Tactical Communication Terminal-6000 and more. This voice terminal interfaces with an external touch screen or PC (CIP) and handles both red and black intercom, radio, and phone communications. It allows operators to actively listen to multiple radios from a single headset (red/black blended audio) while participating in conferences or phone calls. Like the TCT-6000J, it uses industry standard SIP protocol to establish and disconnect calls.
Additional features available in the Tactical Communication Terminal 8000J are the ability to handle spatial audio; and four connectors: operator, supervisor, monitoring (for repair personnel), auxiliary (for listening to C2 alarms, etc.). This product is ITAR controlled and is subject to U.S. Export Laws.
- Secure, non-secure communications in a single chassis
- All IP-based
- Red and black separation
- Mono and stereo headset supported
- Spatial (3D) audio technology
- 4 connection points: operator, supervisor, monitor, and auxiliary
- Connectivity to 3 independent networks: black/control, control, and red