The TCT-7100J is a Voice-over-Internet-Protocol (VoIP) communication terminal designed as a resource to achieve desired results in non-secure communication environments. With the TCT-7100J, users can make calls to remote radios, intercoms, and non-secure telephones simultaneously through a Cornet Technology TVCS MR, L or TVCS Omni conference switch.
The TCT-7100J is subject to U.S. Export Laws.
- Communication interface for applications using Cornet Technology TVCS MR/L conference switches and TVCS OMNI interconnect/conference switches
- Black only communications
- VoIP and TDM
- Ethernet LAN connectivity for voice and control
- Fiber and Copper Ethernet connectors
- Operator and Supervisor PTT
- Mono and Stereo Headsets
- Analog audio monitoring
- Supports variety of headsets through specialized adaptor cables
- Electret and Dynamic micro-phones supported
- Noise cancelling MIC support for most major mono and stereo headset