In military, special operations, or emergency situations, the faster you get communications up and running the faster the situation can be accessed and handled. Cornet Technology’s CS-Commander is a flexible and intuitive operator HMI that simplifies communication among a variety of diverse communication devices.
The CS-Commander is part of a family of Cornet Technology HMIs that utilize Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) VoIP technology to provide a highly flexible and intuitive communication gateway interface. A VoIP-based soft phone, the CS-Commander can be installed on a PC or android device. Combined with a Cornet Technology TVCS InterConnect solutions, it provides connectivity between the widest range of communication devices – radios, Voice over IP, Satellite, Cell phones (GSM and CDMA), landline, E&M, and more.
- Emergency Communications
- Vehicle Intercom
- C4ISR Commander Station
- Shelter Communications
- Touch and Call Capability
- Status of Device is Color Coded
- All Communication Channels are Visible
- Two-party Call; Multi-party Conferences
- Left/Right Ear Channel Separation
- Physical Push-to-Talk (PTT) switch
- Finger-on-glass (FOG) PTT switch
- Video Receive, Transmit, and View