Feature-rich tactical voice communications (radio, Voice over IP, and Smart phone) interoperability and connectivity gateway compacted into a small enclosure – to meet Size, Weight and Power optimization demands.
The TVCS Interconnect 40 (IC 40) tactical voice communication gateway brings all the benefits of full-featured gateway and network and radio interoperability system scaled to meet the Size, Weight and Power (SWaP) optimization goals of military, Special Forces, and first responders on the move.
The lightweight and compact IC 40 mounts in a facility-based, a vehicle 19” rack or fits easily in into a small case for portability. Designed with both AC and DC power with automatic failover, the unit is an ideal solution for areas where no AC power is available or unreliable.
Don’t let its small size fool you; it can still handle communications for 64 Voice over IP (VoIP) connections, 96 voice channels (4 T1/E1s) and up to 16 radio nets. Need a larger system? The unit takes advantage of SIP trunking protocol to connect multiple IC 40 units together over an IP network.
Other TVCS InterConnect Versions:
TVCS InterConnect 40 Differentiators:
- The ability to set up calls or conferences through an operator or by field users without operator assistance
- Simultaneously control of radios by multiple users
TVCS InterConnect 40 Uses:
- Coordinated Cross-Agency Response
TVCS InterConnect 40 Key Features
- Radio Frequency Bands supported: all common HF, VHF, and UHF bands and various brands of radios using individualized cables
- Volume control and active noise filtering for every radio port
- Automated Gain Control (AGC) for all interfaces
- COR, VOX and VMR support
- Built-in test (BITE) support
- Under 50 mSec of connection time
- Remote unit management using a dispatch console
- CS-Commander™ or IntelView™ element manager
- One single mode or multi-mode fiber connection for IP