Rugged Radio and VoIP Intercom and Interoperability Gateway
The TVCS InterConnect 10R is a rugged IP67-based, radio and VoIP conferencing switch/gateway. It delivers clear in-vehicle and intra-vehicle voice communications between VoIP devices and multiple radio brands and bands (HF, VHF, UHF). IT allows full radio control from the operator communications terminal.
The unit offers connection to 6 VoIP phones and 5 radios. By SIP-trunking multiple units together, the system is scalable to meet application requirements. A six port Ethernet switch, the interface point for remote control of devices, allows the 10R to support up to six operators with one chassis.
The 10R is administered using CTI’s IntelView™ management application which includes tasks such as creating user profiles and software updating. It meets the MIL-STDs 810G, 461F, 464, and 1275E.
The TVCS InterConnect 10R links upstream commands and commanders to the battle field radio nets using any IP network available such as tactical radio, VLAN or Ethernet.
TVCS InterConnect 10R Differentiators
- Remote radio control – the 10R offers full software control of military and commercial grade radios such as the Harris® PRC-117G and PRC-150. Radio control includes power on/off, power level, frequency, modulation, and preset configuration and selection
- Scalability – SIP-trunking enable sizing of the unit to enable telecom between all users and shared radio resources
- Unit is available with an optional WiFi module for connectivity to remote operators
- A companion headset interface box (U-HIB) that offers proven superior audio quality with vehicle intercom systems
- The user terminal, (CS-V8000) offers a clear and user-friendly communication HMI with full radio control
TVCS InterConnect 10R Uses
- Vehicle Communication
- Small Boat Communication
- Portable Radio Gateway
- Fly-away Communication Package
TVCS InterConnect 10R Key Features
- Accommodates HF, VHF, and UHF radio frequency bands and various radio brands using individualized cables
- Volume control for every radio port
- Built-in test (BIT) support
- Connection Time under 50 mSEC