Parallel To Ethernet I/O
The CTI07D05 is a data converter I/O card that converts Parallel Source synchronous
Data to UDP packets and sends it over Ethernet.
- Number of inputs – Parallel 16 bit data, 1 clock, 1 bit control for sync
- Electrical characteristic – RS422 level
- Input clock frequency – 2 MHz
- Input sync frequency – 12.8 KHz
- Output Type – 10/100 Ethernet over copper
- Dual FIFO banks 4K X 16 each top enable the simultaneous read and write from the FIFO bank.
- Up to 40 Mbits/sec data throughput over 100 Mbps.
- PCB Size 160 mm x53.5