iSBC-ENET – 3U VPX Ethernet Card
The iSBC-ENET is a 3U VPX 2/3 layer Ethernet Switch card. It forms the communications backbone for the Salient-6000. An open standard Ethernet switch, the iSBC-ENET enables all the other boards in the open-VPX chassis to communicate via Ethernet links. Since the low power iSBC-ENET board requires no on-board CPU, flash, nor memory in default mode it is ideal for harsh-environment aerospace and military applications.
iSBC-ENET Key Features
- Manual or Auto-Negotiation support for Link, Speed, Duplex, IEEE 802.3x Flow Control Setting
- Flexible VLAN assignment algorithms
- Trunking (IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation)
- Supports up to 4K active VLANs
- Managed via a Web interface