Job Description – GUI Developer
- Develop customized GUI interfaces to control customized audio, video and data communication systems.
- Provide full life cycle development using CMMI processes.
- Work with customers to provide customer specific user interfaces.
- Develop system interaction or sequence diagrams.
- Collaboration with fellow designers and developers to create high-performance, responsive, and scalable front-end applications.
- Work with technical leads to complete the information architecture and interface development processes for production projects.
- Work both independently and within a highly collaborative team.
- Support software development estimates, including work breakdown, risk analysis, and identification of technical alternatives.
- Creates solutions for identified problems or bugs.
- Develops and validates test routines to ensure the quality of the external and internal interface.
- Evaluates written code to ensure it meets industry standards and is compatible with all devices.
- Maintains a professional understanding of GUI development by tracking trends.
- Familiarity with software revision control systems such as Subversion or Git.
- Support software development estimates, including work breakdown, risk analysis and identification of technical alternatives.