Similar to the CT-5200 the TCT-6000J is a Voice over IP (VoIP) voice terminal that interfaces with an external touch screen or PC (CIP) and handles both red and black intercom, radio, and phone communications. With the TCT-6000J, operators can actively listen to multiple radios from a single headset (red/black blended audio) while participating in conferences or phone calls. The TCT-6000J uses industry standard SIP protocol to establish and disconnect calls. For added resilience the TCT-6000J is offered with analog back up. For redundancy, the Tactical Communication Terminal-6000J comes with two red voice and control connectors and two black voice/control connectors providing redundant paths to the TVCS communications/conference switch. This product is ITAR.
- VoIP phone that transmits and receives both red and black audio
- Sums red/black audio into a single headset
- Conversion between analog and digital signals
- Redundant Ethernet connectivity for voice and control
- Dynamic microphone connectivity
- User-directed HMI design for simplicity of use
- Operator PTT foot pedal