Smaller, lighter, easier to install, operate, and maintain the STINN LTEmp is a quantum leap forward in 4G LTE manpack base station (eNodeB and EPC) for dismounted and vehicle operations. STINN LTEmp overcomes the challenge of connecting dismounted operators and first responders to an IP network, anytime and anywhere in the world to provide critical voice, video, data, and position location services.
The STINN LTEmp contains Intel i7 quad core processor capable of virtualization and hosting a number of customer applications. STINN LTEmp can deliver both LTE network as well as computing framework at the edge without a need for back haul. STINN LTEmp can be deployed in a variety of applications and terrains by using suitable antenna and AC or DC power source.
The STINN LTEmp is subject to EAR regulations.
STINN LTEmp Differentiators
- All LTE bands are supported
- SWaP Superior: about the size of a PRC117G tactical radio – it weighs about 15 lbs. and offers 4+ hours of operation on one battery with no downtime during battery swap
- Built-in i7 Core processor for voice, video, data, and position location support
- Intuitive and easy to install, operate, and maintain – no specialist required
- Network node management via a user-friendly HMI designed for a ruggedized tablet
4G LTE Manpack Uses
- Standalone 4G LTE manpack provides a quick and smart network for voice, data, video, and position location for dismounted military and first responder operations in disaster management situations.
- The deployment enables independent operations without need to reach back in emergency. The data syncs with higher servers when a connection is established.
STINN LTEmp Features
- Integrated eNodeB and EPC (Evolved Packet Core)
- i7 core processors for data services and smartphone applications
- Ability to host voice, video, data and position location services
- Connection with field field devices by LTE, wired ethernet and Wi-Fi
- Back haul Options: Tactical radio, VSAT, MANET, and HCLOS links
- All LTE FDD bands supported
- AES encryption to LTE devices
- LTE X2 link support to interconnect multiple STINN LTEmp manpacks (multiple bubble operation) using IP back haul connection
- LTE bubble radius: 1 Km
- Designed to work with AC and DC (2590 battery to deliver 4 hours of continuous operation)