Smaller, lighter, easier to install, operate, and maintain the STINN LTEmp is a quantum leap forward in 4G LTE deployable base station (eNodeB and EPC) technology for dismounted operations. This innovative base station solution fits easily into a manpack. It overcomes the challenge of connecting dismounted soldiers and first responders to an IP-rich network, anytime and anywhere in the world to provide disadvantage users with critical voice, video, and data services.
The lightweight man pack-able STINN LTEmp takes advantage of commercially available cellular technology.
The STINN LTEmp is subject to EAR regulations.
STINN LTEmp Differentiators
- All LTE bands are supported
- SWaP Superior: about the size of a PRC117G – it weighs less than 10 lbs. and offers 4+ hours of operation on one battery with no downtime during battery swap.
- Built-in i7 Core processor for voice, video, data, and smartphone support
- Intuitive and easy to install, operate, and maintain – no specialist required
- Network node management via a user-friendly HMI designed for a ruggedized tablet
STINN LTEmp Uses
- Standalone LTE networks for dismounted military and first responder operations
STINN LTEmp Features
- Integrated voice, video, and data services in a single LTE base transceiver station
- All LTE bands supported (FDD and TDD)
- AES encryption
- i7 core processors for data services and smartphone applications
- X2 link for remote eNodeB control
- LTE bubble radius: 1 Km
- Expanded flexible bubble with two or more STINN LTEmp deployments