Our Salient line is composed of customizable, mobile, and tactical embedded computers that take advantage of Open-VPX architecture in a 3U form factor. The lightweight, portable, and rugged Salient enclosures can withstand harsh environmental conditions, while providing a reliable platform for high-density processing. The line is especially designed and manufactured for use in air, sea, and land vehicles. Hybrid-cooled, the tactical computer is environmentally robust to meet industrial and military standards.
Our initial offering is the Salient-6000, a compact enclosure with front panel connectors that facilitate easy access and a handle for ease of transport.
- Technical and tactical computing
- Sensor integration
- Combat software application
- Video streaming
- Radio cross banding
Build-to-Suit & Environmentally Robust 3U VPX
The Salient line is scalable and is tailored to the mission and vehicle (ground, sea, and air) requirements. A basic 3U VPX Salient-6000 chassis consists of a backplane, eight communication ports, and a power supply. Installed with heat frames and wedge locks, the unit accommodates six internal card slots populated to meet mission requirements.
Presently there are 3 cards available for the Salient-6000 these consists of:
The 3U VPX Salient-6000 is capable of operating in extreme environmental conditions. Its design meets MIL-STD vibration, shock, humidity, and chemical exposure. Contaminant-free and environmentally sealed, the 3U VPX Salient-6000 meets EMI/EMC and IP65 military standards.
Contact factory to discuss other enclosure sizes.
Salient-6000 Key Features
- Light weight, ruggedized
- Designed for mobile applications: air, sea and land
- MIL-STD-810F and IP65 Environmental rating
- Six Open VPX slots
- Cornet Technology or 3rd party cards
- Cornet Technology Cards: i7 Processor Card, GigE Switch Card and Combo Card (GPS, I/O, Up to 2 TB Solid-state Drive)
- Meets MIL-STD461 E/F (EMI/EMC), MIL-STD-704 A/E/F (aircraft power), and MIL-STD-1275 A/B/D (vehicle power)
- Front panel connectors and handle for ease of usage and carrying