Demanding aerospace applications require solutions that provide optimal performance in harsh environments. Meeting this requirement is the rugged iVDO NVRP (Network Video Recorder/Playback) that records, stores, and plays back up to six MPEG-2 and/or H.264 video streams along with audio and metadata. the unit’s simultaneous recording and playback feature enables users to view live and stored video while the unit continues to record. The iVDO NVRP complys with STANAG 4609 and meets all required safety and environmental specifications for airworthiness.
Recording of video and audio is on two solid-state 256 GB SATA hard drives. Users control play, pause, and stop settings as well as unicast/multicast, IP addresses, port numbers, start-time, source etc.. All external user interfaces are on MIL-DTL-38999 circular connectors. The unit contains a Real Time Clock that is automatically updated via Network Time Protocol software from a local Time Server over the wired Ethernet interface.
The unit’s Ethernet interface handles Network Accessible Storage (NAS). The NAS function does not interfere with the iVDO NVRP’s video recorder/player functions.
iVDO NVRP Uses:
Uninterrupted network video, audio, and metadata recording of military surveillance, aerospace, avionics, and ground operations.
iVDO NVRP Key Features
- Two solid state removable 256 MB SATA drives
- Records up to six high quality STANAG 4609 compliant transport streams
- Stores up to 12 hours
- Transport stream size settable by user
- Organized in folders
- Can play MPEG-2 and H.264 streams while being recorded
- Can stream two videos while spanning multiple files and folders
- User control of play, pause, stop settings, unicast/multicast, IP address, port numbers, start-time, and source
- Drive removal in less than 2 minutes
- Data storage blocks sized to ensure that no more than 60 seconds of data is lost in case of an unplanned power loss
- Ready to record and playback in 30 seconds after installation
- Real-time clock proves 1/30 of a second accuracy
- Control through web server and API NAS supported through Ethernet interface
- Human readable user inserted event
- Markers for quick data access
- Comes with an upgrade path to next generation SATA drives